Are you coming to Hamilton for the VAFHO Expo? Why not make the most of your visit and enjoy some of the sights and attractions on offer. The Hamilton & Grampians Visitor Information Centre is a great place to start – they have heaps of information on things to see and do and also provided our Show Bags for the first 150 attendees at our Expo.
- Beautiful Lake Hamilton (image above)
- Hamilton Gallery
- Sir Reginald Ansett Transport Museum
- Hamilton Botanic Gardens and Hamilton Botanic Gardens Brochure
- Baimbridge Antiques, Hamilton
- Wannon Falls
- Nigretta Falls (the Upper Wannon Falls)
- Settlers Walk (Cavendish on the Wannon River – a tribute to the Soldier Settlers of the 1950s) and Settlers Walk Brochure
- Dunkeld Museum and Dunkeld Heritage Trail Brochure
- Hamilton Cemetery – Notable Graves Walk
These are just a few suggestions – plenty to see and do while you’re visiting Hamilton.