The VAFHO Committee is meeting on 1st June to start planning next year’s Expo – currently scheduled for Hamilton in western Victoria.
We would love to get your feedback so we can include it in our planning for 2019. You can use our Contact Form to pass on your comments and remember to get it to us by Friday 1st June. If you need to send something more comprehensive, feel free to email us direct on email@example.com.
I already know what I’ll be suggesting for next year – appoint someone to take plenty of photographs! Thankfully Alan Phillips from Unlock the Past took some and kindly provided them to me for this blog!
And while you’re thinking of all those constructive comments you’re going to send us, it’s so important that we say a huge THANK YOU to the people who all contributed to the success of the Expo in Sale [most will be listed individually on the main Expo page]:
- Our SPONSORS who provided prizes and/or services
- Our EXHIBITORS who provided such an interesting and terrific range for the attendees to choose from
- Our SPEAKERS who gave locals an opportunity to hear speakers from outside of their area
- The local GROUPS and SOCIETIES who assisted with local knowledge and support, especially Linda Barraclough
- The Sale Memorial Hall Committee, workers and local scout group with particular thanks to Maureen who was truly amazing
- The VAFHO Committee for their hard work before, during and after the Expo
- And most importantly all of those people who came to the Expo and made it such a success.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!