If you have ordered one or more Historic Victorian BDM certificates (downloaded / digital copies) and have not received an email with the link for the certificate, please follow these instructions:
Please send ONE email to email@example.com with ALL of the following:
- NAME(S) on certificate
- TYPE of certificate – birth, marr, death
- YEAR of certificate
- REGISTRATION of certificate
- ORDER Details –
- TYPE of order – downloadable, uncertified etc
- METHOD of payment
- PROOF of payment – ATTACH to email
- DATE of order / payment
- Any other details you think relevant.
BEFORE you send this please confirm that you have checked your s-p-a-m folder.
The reason I need all of the above in ONE EMAIL is to make life a little easier for me to forward the details to my contact at Vic BDMs AND to make sure they can find all the details necessary to sort out why you haven’t received it and send a new email to you with the link for the certificate!